[GeoNode-users] Multi-Tenancy: how to start

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 06:04:21 PST 2016

Hi all,

as pointed in the email object I want to try the geonode multi-tenancy capabilities.

I started of course from the documentation [1] and [2], but a need some hints to start.

I have already a running geonode instance. Do you think I should start from

a clean geonode installation or I can arrange the running one?

Is there somewhere a set of commands to setup the geosite 1, geosite 2, ...

I was looking into geosites folder, as suggested in [2], but I don't see neither manage.py nor manage_all.py files.

I tried python manage.py addsite geosite1 geosite1domain

but I got Unknown command: 'addsite'

Am I missing something?

After that: How can I sort out the already stored layers?

Thank you very much for hints and for the patience of this stupid questions,

Eugenio

[1] https://geonode.readthedocs.io/en/2.0/tutorials/admin/multi-tenancy.html

[2] https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/tree/master/geonode/contrib/geosites