[GeoNode-users] zoom levels in geoexplorer

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 00:11:21 PST 2016

Hi,

 you should follow the guide for customising the look and feel
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/admin/customize_lookfeel/index.html
.
If you create your own map_geoexplorer.js using the same folder structure
then it will get used instead of the default one.

You can add the  'numZoomLevels: 26' at whatever line in the config
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/maps/templates/maps/map_geoexplorer.js#L32
.

regards