[GeoNode-users] Deployment

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 23:19:30 PST 2016

Hi,

I just got this email this morning but it looks to be sent on the 3rd of
february. Maybe there were issues with the osgeo servers.

What you want to do to deploy geonode is something like this
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/install_and_admin/geonode_install/index.html,
using your own code instead of the geonode master. This installation is for
ubuntu but there's also one for centos.

Hope this helps