[GeoNode-users] Geonode SRS 3857

Allan Oware allanoware at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 00:37:20 PST 2016

Hi Simone,

On the same topic, is it possible for GeoNode/GeoServer/Geoexplorer to
support upload/storage/visualization of data which is in a projected
coordinate system
specific to a country e.g ITRF 2005 (rwanda) ?
When I attempt to upload such data in my 2.4 instance, the uploader returns
"GeoServer failed to detect the projection for layer [airports]. It doesn't
look like EPSG:4326, so backing out the layer."

Regards,

Allan Oware