[GeoNode-users] Errors on layer info after upgrade

Annalisa Schiavon annalisa.schiavon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 06:19:43 PST 2016

Maybe I found the error. In my layers_style table, the field "sld_url" is
like:
<bound method Style.body_href of <geoserver.style.Style object at
0x7f9a0fda9610>>
or
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/rest/styles/depuratoripubblici.xml

If I change the field to "
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/rest/styles/acque_transizione.sld", for
example, there's no errors for that layer.

I've launched an updatelayers for all my layers, before found this, but it
doesn't correct the layer's styles. Is it linked to this issue:
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/2329 ?

However the updatelayers has deleted some layers, I don't know why, and
then it has re-created them, correctly.
So, now, I have to change manually all "sld_url" values or you have other
suggestions?

Thanks
Annalisa