[GeoNode-users] Errors on layer info after upgrade

Annalisa Schiavon annalisa.schiavon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 09:18:26 PST 2016

The layer info page doesn't caused errors on 2.4c1, but the "manage style"
operation caused no result on "load styles".
I don't know what value had sld_url.

I upgrade ubuntu, after having update ppa references. Then I've changed the
geoserver data-dir, from default to my path. At this point I have 73 layers
on geoserver and also on geonode, but the errors described above.
Than I run updatelayers, but with no result. I run again updatelayers,
adding some layers, and the new layers have the right value of sld_url and
the layer info page is OK forma the news.