[GeoNode-users] demo.geonode.org

Ivo Santos ivojfs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 06:21:58 PST 2016

Hi Simone,

I am not sure of the previous version of geonode, but it was not from the
stable ppa. It was installed using the spapshots ppa on the last trimester
of 2015. After it, I upgraded to the version on the stable ppa.
Tried a sudo pip install django-geoexplorer --upgrade and it was already
up-to-date... Version: 4.0.5

--
Ivo Santos