[GeoNode-users] Permissions for layers and maps - LDAP

Christian Braun christian.braun at list.lu
Fri Feb 26 05:46:40 PST 2016

Dear all,

I would like to take this mail from last year.
I have the same problem over here. What is the solution? How can I solve this?

Many thanks in advance,
Christian

Christian Braun,

Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST)
Environmental Research & Innovation (ERIN) Department
41, rue du Brill
L-4422 Belvaux
Tel: +352 42 59 91 - 6608
Fax : +352 275 885
E-mail : christian.braun at list.lu
Web:  www.list.lu

Hi, not sure how that works, but seems that since the user is external from
the geonode database it doesn't have the custom permissions like
"base.view_resourcebase" which is necessary to access the resources details
pages.