[GeoNode-users] Problems with Zooming in version 2.0c2

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:15:42 PST 2016

I think you are hitting this issue that as been fixed, so it would be
better to upgrade to stable release:
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/2256

If you want to keep the 2.0c2 you can disable the Bing overlay maps by
removing the Bing item from MAPBASE_LAYERS in settings file.
Or try this approach:
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/settings.py#L890

regards

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 3:41 PM, Donald Singh <dsurveyor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Group,
> I have been getting this error with GeoNode 2.0c2 lately, and am not sure
> when and how it developed.
> The problem is the zoom function stops working after performing an initial
> zoom. It doesn't matter if a layer is loaded in the map composer, it won't
> work with the background maps alone.
>
> We are running a Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS system. Our site can be found at
> www.geoserver.ggmc.gov.gy.
>
> Many thanks for any help.
> Donald

Paolo Corti