[GeoNode-users] issues in CSW and harvesting catalogue service provided by remote

Mehrdad Jafari Salim mehrdad_jafarisalim at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 29 07:47:17 PST 2016

 Dear SIR,
I'm very glad to inform you that I have been able to prove that Geonode can be a suitable solution for SDI platform at NCC and perhaps according to the result of its successful implementation at organization level, It can be a potential platform for NSDI as National Spatial Data infra-structure.
SO I have been assigned as Technical deputy of GIS dept. and project manager of NCC-SDI.
One of the major issues in this regard is how to get CSW and harvesting catalogue service provided by remote Geonetwork Open source software. It seems that there is a problem with that which I asked the head of programming team Mr. Nima Ghasemloo to elaborate the issue and he has come up with an intermediate program, but I prefer to get your recommendation and perhaps your solution as well befor taking any action.
Thank you in advance and awaiting for your reply.
CiaoMehrdad    M.J.S