[GeoNode-users] importing private layer creates a public layer

Carmine Massarelli carmine.massarelli at ba.irsa.cnr.it
Mon Feb 29 10:44:33 PST 2016

thanks for the reply but unfortunately does not solve the problem.
The layer is set only in display mode but if a user creates a map with
this layer and clicks on the map download he can download the layer zip
file. I made ​​only changes in settings.py about allowed hosts, the user
belongs to a group. In a WM duplicate of the platform I get a warning
that says that you can not download the layer for safety reasons, while
in the published version on the web there is no such notice. What could
be related?
Thank you

Carmine