[GeoNode-users] Geonode error "page not found" on production install

Ivo Santos ivojfs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 02:39:55 PST 2016

Hi Simone,

Thank you for showing me the correct way. I managed to use geonode on a
subdomain like you suggested. But now every other site on the server is
giving error "Bad Request (400)". Probably this is a common error due to my
inexperience with apache. If this questions are not for this list please
let me know.

Regards,
Ivo

--