[GeoNode-users] Problems to change url name of server

Davi Custodio davicustodio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 05:17:24 PST 2016

Hello guys, I need to change the URL of my server from a GeoNode 2.4b24.

I changed everything related to the url local_settings.py. In GeoNode
administration area also changed in "Sites". In Geoserver also changed all
the names.

Also ran the "fixsitename GeoNode" and also took a "GeoNode updatelayers".

I realized that even after all these changes, by clicking on a layer to
enter the GeoNode detail page, I still see some http calls being
directed to the
old url server.

I found also in the table base_resourcebase that thumbnail_url and
distribution_url fields are also storing the old address.

Also within the layers download popup addresses appear also pointing to the
old url.

What should I do ? Can anyone help?
Thanks,

--