[GeoNode-users] Create Map interface questions

David Alda Fernandez de Lezea dalda at hazi.eus
Mon Jan 18 00:50:18 PST 2016

Hi List,

I'd like to ask if it's possible and how to edit/customize the following cases:

	1. In the Map Creation part in the Available Servers combobox I'd like to change "My Local GeoServer" to point to the geonode workspace (http://myip.com/geoserver/geonode/wms) and the caption for another one. If I edit the local_settings.py in the MAP_BASELAYERS and change it there then it duplicates the entry in the combo. Any ideas how to change it?

	2. The other thing is how to get the column "ID" (once you've chosen a server and list it contents) wider, because I can hardly see the names of the layers.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Agur bero bat,

David Alda Fernández de Lezea
Área de Sistemas de Información Geográfica, Planificación Territorial y Forestal Informazio Geografikoen Sistemak, Lurralde eta Baso Antolaketaren Arloa.
dalda at hazi.eus | www.hazi.eus
T 945 003 240 - M 627 923 170 - F 945 003 290
Hazi | Granja Modelo de Arkaute s/n | 01192 Arkaute - Araba

Mezu hau pertsonala eta isilpekoa da eta baimenik gabeko erabilera debekatua dago legalki. Jasotzailea ez bazara ezabatu mezua, bidali eta kontserbatu gabe.
Este mensaje es personal y confidencial y su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente. Si usted no es el destinatario, proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo.
This message is personal and confidential, unauthorised use is legally prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, delete it without resending or backing it.