[GeoNode-users] Error al salvar estilo/Error saving style.

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 08:31:31 PST 2016

This could happen when GeoServer admin credentials used to make
request to GeoServer REST API are not valid.
Make sure you have valid credentials here (override them using a
local_settings.py file):
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/settings.py#L501

regards

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 1:12 PM, LEOPOLDO JAVIER NUNEZ DE SANTIAGO .
<lnunezde at guanajuato.gob.mx> wrote:

>> Which error? are you missing an attachment?
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 12:40 PM, LEOPOLDO JAVIER NUNEZ DE SANTIAGO .
>> <lnunezde at guanajuato.gob.mx> wrote:
>>>
>>> There was an error saving the style back to the server
>>>
>>> Me aparece este error cuando intento aƱadir un nuevo nombre de estilo, y
>>> no me permite cargar etiquetas, mismo error.
>>>
>>> I get this error when I try to add a new style name , and not allow me to
>>> load labels , same error.

> 123 probando

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer