[GeoNode-users] Geoserver can't see changes

Rosario Peña roelpeag at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 04:59:51 PST 2016

Hi

Geonode I not installed, but with these steps was installed:

*Install from PPA in Ubuntu 14.04*

$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:geonode/testing

$ sudo apt-get update

$ sudo apt-get install geonode

Set the IP address and create a superuser

$ sudo geonode-updateip 127.0.0.1

$ geonode createsuperuser

--
Ing. Rosario Peña