[GeoNode-users] Region list problem

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 06:13:44 PST 2016

Im not sure that apt-get upgrade will actually upgrade you to 2.4
final since we changed the repository name to stable specifically so
users wouldnt encounter adverse side effects like this.

But yes, as I mention, delete the records out of the table using the
admin interface. Add them way you want them and then dump the fixtures
to a json file and keep it safe for the future. See here [1] and use
dumpdata / loaddata

[1] https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.9/howto/initial-data/

Jeff