[GeoNode-users] Advanced Styling

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 07:19:41 PDT 2016

It would be an interesting feature but I don't think there is any
other way than reading all the field values with a WFS request and
then compose the distinct values list on the client. Therefore it can
be overwhelming for large datasets

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 7:55 AM, David Alda Fernandez de Lezea
<dalda at hazi.eus> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I'm looking for some custom functionalities on GeoNode and I'm thinking of allowing the "gxp_styler" to read the distinct values that has the selected attribute field that the user specifies to classify. I don't know if anyone else has tried or even completed this task.
>
> In case not, I think it would be a good idea to include this in following versions of GeoNode.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> Agur bero bat,
>

> David Alda Fernández de Lezea
> Área de Sistemas de Información Geográfica, Planificación Territorial y Forestal Informazio Geografikoen Sistemak, Lurralde eta Baso Antolaketaren Arloa.
> dalda at hazi.eus | www.hazi.eus
> T 945 003 240 - M 627 923 170 - F 945 003 290
> Hazi | Granja Modelo de Arkaute s/n | 01192 Arkaute - Araba

> Mezu hau pertsonala eta isilpekoa da eta baimenik gabeko erabilera debekatua dago legalki. Jasotzailea ez bazara ezabatu mezua, bidali eta kontserbatu gabe.
> Este mensaje es personal y confidencial y su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente. Si usted no es el destinatario, proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo.
> This message is personal and confidential, unauthorised use is legally prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, delete it without resending or backing it.

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net
twitter: @capooti