[GeoNode-users] Getting internal server error when trying to access layer page

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 04:40:25 PDT 2016

Perfect Simone,

I removed the duplicate links and it all works now.
What I think might have happened for me to get duplicate links is that my
Geonode server has two addresses. An internal (intranet) and an external
(public). I first loaded all layers using the GeoNode shell, and the
local_settings was pointing to the internal address. I later changed
local_settings to point to the public address and uploaded this shapefile.
This might have given me the error. I also had to manually set the
thumbnail for all layers. So basicaly, I believe was a server URL settings
problem.

Once again, thanks
Daniel