[GeoNode-users] Running GeoNode 2.4 on Ubuntu

Franklin, Chris CFranklin at AngloGoldAshanti.com
Mon Jun 6 16:50:56 PDT 2016

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying, I have checked the errors in the F12 dev tools and found the connection was refused:

Chris Franklin
GIS and Database Co-ordinator
Exploration Australia
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D1C091.4EEB2800]
Tel:         +61 08 9425 4719
Fax:        +61 08 9425 4650
Email:      cfranklin at anglogoldashanti.com<mailto:cfranklin at anglogoldashanti.com>

Consider the environment. Think before you print.

From: Simone Dalmasso [mailto:simone.dalmasso at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, 4 June 2016 6:22 PM
To: Franklin, Chris <CFranklin at AngloGoldAshanti.com>
Cc: Stefan Steiniger <sstein at geo.uzh.ch>; geonode-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [GeoNode-users] Running GeoNode 2.4 on Ubuntu

Hi, you can use the browser developer toolbar to track what happens when the client is requesting one of the urls that return a pink tile. In the network panel right click on one of the failing requests and open in a new tab. It should download a file containing some clues on the error.

Hi Stefan,

Yes I do, with the style applied in geonode.
Chris Franklin