[GeoNode-users] Error saving style back to server

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 04:34:26 PDT 2016

Hi Simone,

Thanks for the tip. Looking at the apache2.log it appears that it's some
problem with a cerificateHostnameMismatch. Am I reading the log correct?
I'll talk to the people that maintains out network and see about this
certificate.

On the same topic, in local_setting.py what should I put in SITEURL. The
actual name of my virtual machine (some funny thing like dmzv014)? Or the
name it's known in the internet (https://www.some.pretty.name.here)

Thanks
Daniel