[GeoNode-users] GeoNODE security settings with remote Geoserver 2.9.1

Paul Grambauer Paul.Grambauer at sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au
Mon Jun 27 05:15:03 PDT 2016

Hi,
We are having some issues with viewing layers and maps from a remote geoserver install.  We have changed the the localhost geoserver to another server running Geoserver 2.9.1.

We have found some GeoNode-GeoServer-ext JAR files (?v2.7) and have installed these on geoserver - all seems OK, and can login to geoserver using user created in GeoNode.

Our issue is when view layers on the maps, the user is prompted with a GeoNodeCookie authentication error - is there something that we are missing - a configuration somewhere?

Thanks,
Paul Grambauer
P 0448 117 316
E paul.grambauer at sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au