[GeoNode-users] Geonode and ArcGIS Server

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:01:39 PDT 2016

Hi Xenia,

This should be possible if you have the required permissions on the
ArcGIS server to enable WMS and WFS (vs the default Image and Map
Services).

Its not quite ready yet, but you should be able to use django-mapproxy
in front of the Esri Server
https://github.com/terranodo/django-mapproxy

This will certainly require some development work and wont simply work
out of the box, but if you are prepared to put in some dev effort it
could be made to work.

Jeff