[GeoNode-users] Unable to remove editing permissions

Cliff Patterson cliffpatterson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:58:57 PDT 2016

I am unable to remove editing permissions from my Geonode 2.4 installation
(Linux based). This is the process:

1) Create new user
2) Change editing permissions to give user access
3) Test that editing works (in QGIS as WFS or in GeoExplorer)
user.
layer.
6) The editing permissions have not changed.

Can anyone offer any insight? My guess is that it's a db issue.

Cliff