[GeoNode-users] Geonode and ArcGIS Server

Xenia Specka specka at zalf.de
Tue Jun 28 00:04:15 PDT 2016

Thanks for your advice. I will have a look at the Django-mapproxy. And I am aware, that we have to manually develop something, to connect Geonode and ArcGIS Server. Hopefully, we will be successful. Otherwise we have to use our fallback solution, which is ESRI Geoportal for Server.

Thanks again,
Xenia.