[GeoNode-users] Error saving style back to server

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 08:20:16 PDT 2016

So, we've not been able to sort out this problem with a certificate that is
not matching our site. And since the guys that keep the network running
here do not know much about geonode/geoserver, we are a bit lost. Are there
any special configurations needed in order for GeoNode to play nice with
SSL certificates?
We found this doc online

http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/advanced/geonode_production/ssl.html

But it mentions Tomcat6 and some directories that are not present in my
GeoNode install, like /var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/geoserver/WEB-INF/web.xml

I'm running geonode 2.4 in Ubuntu 14.04, installed using the apt-get command
.
My site uses a SSL certificate from Let's Encrypt

Thanks
Daniel