[GeoNode-users] Error saving style back to server

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 10:38:47 PDT 2016

Francesco,

I believe the site certificate is OK. At least the only security complain I
get when I load the site is that some images were loaded through an
insecure connection. The public address of the site is
www.paisagenslidar.cnptia.embrapa.br

baseurl is set to https://www.paisagenslidar.cnptia.embrapa.br/

One thing I noticed is that I'm getting the same error when I try to upload
a layer. Geonode will show me the error in the layer upload page. But the
layer gets registered in GeoServer...

[image: Inline image 1]