[GeoNode-users] FW: info table on Identify

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 04:32:44 PST 2016

Hi,
just to understand a bit more, the place to work on info table format is the GeoExplorer.js

/geonode/geonode/static_root/geoexplorer/script/

or something different?

E.
From: simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 20:20:31 +0100
Subject: Re: [GeoNode-users] FW: info table on Identify
To: frippe12573 at hotmail.com
CC: geonode-users at lists.osgeo.org

Hi, this is too specific question and I can't answer. Any other opinions?

Hi Simone and all,

I solved by using a solution quite close to your first suggestion:
my layer actually is a postgis view published by a different geoserver in my institution,
I only make a query for the postgis view which add a field built as concat of a string series where inside I concatenated the values from a field
belong to the same view. The field in the spatial view has an HTML format, so changing the info/format in the layer properties I can see the link.

I would have a more question on info table format:
I know that the HTML works only for text/html format that produce an horizontal info table.
Actually the text/plain produce a vertical info table, which it looks like more nice than the horizontal one.
Is it possible to maintain a vertical info table that use a text/html format?

best

Eugenio