[GeoNode-users] Using a Virtualenv and Git Clone to test Geonode in the same machine that have a ppa installation

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 07:53:02 PST 2016

Davi,
the steps you did are the first steps to install geonode in development
mode, and will not be using apache but the internal django development
server. (server on localhost:8000)

You need to complete the installation before though
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/devel/devel_env/index.html.

if you need to run also geoserver make sure to stop the other one otherwise
the ports will comflict.