[GeoNode-users] GeoSites Deploy

Matt Hanson matt.a.hanson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 07:19:22 PST 2016

Hi Brian,

I've actually just recently created a geosites-project (based on
landscapeportal) to be used for this, which may be of some help to you:
https://github.com/terranodo/geosites-project

I've got a few additional changes to it which I will be making this weekend
concerning adding links for the web server and gunicorn configs.

But to answer your question, you run the management command from your
project directory, where the manage.py and manage_all.py scripts are, and
it does not need to be done as root because it won't link any of the config
files for your web server, that has to be done manually.