[GeoNode-users] Upload problem

Alessio alessio.dl at gmail.com
Mon May 2 06:30:49 PDT 2016

​Now I'm out of my office. Tomorrow I'll check what happens and let you
know​!

Indeed (just a supposition) it seems that the problem is not on the
Geoserver side because the layer is available on Geoserver very quicky.
It's like Geonode does not notice the upload process has been completed.

--
Alessio