[GeoNode-users] [GeoNode-devel] GeoNode Summit - Registration Deadline

Dimitris Karakostis karakostis.dimitris at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:25:29 PST 2016

Hello Sara,

Thank you for the question. Yes. Please register once more using the
shorten-URL. This is the official registration page for the GeoNode summit
and all the participants are expected to register through the provided link.

Thanks
Dimitris

Στις 8 Νοε 2016 5:13 μ.μ., ο χρήστης "Sara Safavi" <ssafavi at boundlessgeo.com>
έγραψε: