[GeoNode-users] GeoNode Ver.2.5

Suchakrey Kongpila suchakreyk at adpc.net
Tue Nov 22 00:12:22 PST 2016

Hi all,

I am currently using GeoNode version 2.5 and fond something strange. May be
anyone could explain what was happened.

I have upload the 2 MB Geotiff raster file into the GeoNode but once I try
to test the download and found that the file size of the Geotiff that I
just upload was end up to 98 MB after downloaded. anyone can help ?

Regards

Kittiphong

--

"This electronic message transmission contains information from ADPC that
us by telephone *+6622980681-92* or by electronic mail *adpc at adpc.net
<adpc at adpc.net>* immediately."