[GeoNode-users] Geonode 2.4: Using Find Layer to add a Layer to Map leads to incorrect result

Amedeo Fadini fame at libero.it
Thu Nov 24 06:30:24 PST 2016

Hi everybody,
I'm not sure if this bug still persist in master, so I didn't submit an issue:

Using Geonode 2.4.1 installed on Ubuntu via ppa
I have a lot of layer created in geoserver and published using updatelayers.

When I add a layer to the map using the "find layer" command  the
"layer properties" view is not complete: it's not possible to select
the info format in display tab and there's no "available styles" tab.

If I add the same layer to the Map using Add layer and then selecting
"Local geoserver" all is fine.

Can someone confirm how is in master? Should I open a bug request?

Amefad