[GeoNode-users] Weird problem with saving maps

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 1 07:25:38 PDT 2016

Hi Simone,

I should have mentioned that I am running a
stock 2.4.1 release on Ubuntu 14.04.

Anyway, I do get a JS error:

Error: Could not find source for record 'geonode:<layerName> and layer
<layerName>'
gxp.Viewer<.getState/<()
GeoExplorer.js:931
.each()
ext-all.js:7
Ext.data.Store<.each()
ext-all.js:7
gxp.Viewer<.getState()
GeoExplorer.js:931
GeoExplorer<.getState()
GeoExplorer.js:1797
gxp.Viewer<.save()
GeoExplorer.js:933
GeoExplorer.Composer<.createTools/<.menu<.items<.handler/<()
GeoExplorer.js:1814
gxp.Viewer<.doAuthorized/<()

However, <layerName> exists and is correctly
displayed on the newly created map.

FWIW, this problem seems to have been discussed
previously:

https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/338

Mysterious...

Best,