[GeoNode-users] Tables not initialized correctly on centos7

Nicolás Gallia ngallia at cenpat-conicet.gob.ar
Tue Oct 18 12:29:12 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have been trying to deploy GeoNode on a Centos7 for several weeks so far. After completing the tutorial steps for Centos and troubleshooting some errors I receive on my Geonode web , I found that many tables on geonode database are empty.
Examples:
base_region
base_license
base_topiccategory

What could be failing (probably during "python manage.py syncdb --noinput" ?) I received no errors or unusual messages in the process .

Ing. Nicolás A. Gallia
SECECOM

Centro Nacional Patagónico-CONICET
Bvd. Brown 2915
U9120ACD Puerto Madryn
Argentina
Tel +54 (0)280 488-3184 / 488-3185 (int. 1262)