[GeoNode-users] How to set rights/permissions

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:11:37 PDT 2016

Hi, you should only create the group through the geonode gui and not
through the admin, as you  pointed out it will create the auth group with
the same name for you.
This is needed to have in geonode the groups support. the users belonging
to groups will inherit the same permissions.

I cannot replicate your behaviour in master but i'll double check tomorrow.

regards