[GeoNode-users] Geonode 2.4 | Question

Sebastian Schwabe sebastian.schwabe at lafargeholcim.com
Thu Sep 8 08:28:42 PDT 2016

Dear all,

First of all, thanks a lot for providing help for this more than useful
tool Geo
​N​
ode. Actually we are testing the software in a local intranet environment.
The software is installed via the Windows installer.
​On the localhost machine,
everything works fine.
​But i
If we try to reach Geo
​N​
ode from another computer in the same network, we can see everything and
perform all settings. We can also upload layer from the remote computer
into the database. But the problem is: we can't see any of the layer
​on​
 the remote
​ machine
 . All we see is a colored tile
​ and a broken link symbol. OSM-Layer are displayed. ​
​
​

​Before testing GeoNode, we tested a Boundless Geoserver installation.
Using this, it was no problem to reach the maps via Geoexplorer, even from
the remote machine.

​What setting is necessary, to ​make also the layers available?

Best regards,

Sebastian

-------

​