[GeoNode-users] Preliminary RSVP - GeoNode Summit 2016

Patrick Dufour pjdufour.dev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 13:01:52 PDT 2016

Hello, GeoNode Users list!

My name is Patrick Dufour.  I am a core GeoNode developer.  I don't post
here a lot, but have some good news!

I am pleased to announce the World Food Programme (WFP) Headquarters GIS
Unit will be hosting the 2016 GeoNode Summit from November 28 to December 2
in Rome, Italy.  We'll discuss current work and the future of the platform,
including both program management staff and developers.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP on the Google Form linked
on the geonode.org page below.  We have proactively reserved a room.
However, the RSVPs will be very important for size estimates and developing
the schedule.

Thank you.

http://geonode.org/blog/2016/09/06/geonode-2016-summit/

Regards,