[GeoNode-users] Maploom maps not saving to database

David Kennewell david.kennewell at hydrata.com
Sun Sep 25 22:20:32 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm trying to use maploom in geonode. All works well, everything appears
functional, except my maps won't save to the database.

For example:
1. Upload a shapefile works fine
2. Create a new map from this shapefile works fine.
3. Editing the shapefile through maploom and saving to the database works
fine.
4. Clicking "save map" in maploom will pass the new map name into the
maploom menu titleblock, but it won't save it to the database.

Has anyone else come accross this? What would be the best way to go about
debugging the angularjs in this situation?

The same behaviour occurs if I install from source at
https://github.com/ROGUE-JCTD/django-maploom or if I "sudo pip install
django-maploom"

I'm using geonode installed system-wide from geonode/stable with apt-get. I
do have a bunch of other django-apps integrated, and I'm using the
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project to handle customisation of
geonode.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Dave