[GeoNode-users] geoserver authentication in multi-geosites

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 03:08:09 PDT 2017

Unfortunately I have to come back again on this topic, that seemed to be almost solved yesterday, because this morning I realized that in my running configuration I cannot view any layer (i.e. in the info page I see the pink tiles) if I'm not logged in geoserver as admin, and since the authentication via geonode dosen't currently work fine that is a problem.

This happen both from the master and from geosites.

I think there still is some problem on geoserver configuration.

No useful info on logs.