[GeoNode-users] Geonode 2.6c1, admin user is not automatically logged into geoserver

Eric Goddard egoddard1010 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 12:13:15 PDT 2017

Thanks Alessio, using the geonode button does work now. I missed that
addition and was expecting it to work the same as in 2.4.

I can authenticate with Geoserver now, however when trying to upload a
layer through geonode it throws an error:

(actual url replaced since it isn't ready yet)

Tried to make a GET request to
https://geonode.example.com/geoserver/rest/workspaces/default.xml but
got a 404 status code:

trying to access the rest endpoints directly gives an error message,
both over http and https so I don't think it is from the nginx/lets
encrypt config. However, When I'm in the geoserver admin,
clicking on any of the sidebar links such as Geoserver logs adds an
extra https// in the link: Even though hovering over the link displays
the correct link in the browser status bar, when you click on it I get
https://https//geonode.example.com/geoserver/web/wicket/bookmarkable/org.geoserver.web.admin.StatusPage?8

Thanks again,
Eric