[GeoNode-users] Geosites installation error

Fosco Ventura foscone at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 07:52:46 PDT 2017

Hi Simone,
I am trying to use geonode-project as base template. For single site it
works fine but I do not understand how to set it as a multisite. In
geonode-project template there are not all files mentioned in the geosites
guides.
For example in this Eugenio's comment
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/commit/740af85ab5654cee3d27b6611b74c39687a4187c#commitcomment-21731291
I need site_template in contrib directory but in geonode-project template
there isn't.
How can I do?
Thanks.
Fosco