[GeoNode-users] How to add a new app into geonode?

gkpetrak gkpetrak at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 04:20:10 PDT 2017

Hello,

The user interface of a GeoNode site is built on top of the Django web
framework. Also Geonode includes a few “apps” (reusable Django modules)
. For more details, you can read the following:

http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/reference/developers/django-apps.html

To understand the structure of django apps you can read the tutorial
"Writing your first Django app" from the offical Documentation of Django:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/intro/tutorial01/

Many GeoNode projects have included extra apps. If you search in Geonode
Gallery you can find some examples.

http://geonode.org/gallery/

For more specific information about your question, GeoNode experts could
help you more.

Regards !
George