[GeoNode-users] geonode loads with IP not with URL/domain name

Mehdi Ahmadi mehmadi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 06:32:52 PDT 2017

I have successfully installed geonode on a remote server made some
customization. Now, it loads with IP address with no problem; however, I
get the following apache error when I try to load the website using
URL/host name. Strange enough, geoserver works fine when I try both
/geoserver and /geoserver. Pinging the host name shows my ip address and my
nameservers seem to be set appropriately.

Do you guys have any idea what is the likely reason for this problem?

Error message:
Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster at localhost to inform
them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just
before this error.