[GeoNode-users] Custom geonode project howto proceed

Zizi Jama mazizi.jama at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 06:05:08 PDT 2017

Hi Francesco,

Thank you for the link.

This is what I did:

In my geonode cloned repo I ran - docker-compose exec django
django-admin.py startproject my_geonode --template=
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project/archive/2.6.zip -epy,rst

This created a folder my_geonode on my host machine (this is also present
in my container)

I added a logo image (logo.jpg)  to .\my_geonode\my_geonode\img\

I made edits to my_geonode\my_geonode\css\site_base.css
.navbar-brand {
    width: 373px;
    height: 79px;
    background: transparent url("../img/logo.JPG") no-repeat scroll 15px
0px;
}

The above changes are also reflected on my container.

I am not quite sure how to proceed as I am using containers.

Any assistance is appreciated.