[GeoNode-users] installing geonode/geoserver docker image in production

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 06:16:41 PDT 2017

I’m assuming we are talking about GeoNode(django), GeoServer and PostGIS containers which are running from the same docker server. Agreed on that means hence those containers are running on top of the same Docker instance (Native, whatever sort of VM) as different processes. This is roughly how docker works, then networking between them can be established with the concept of links in a docker-compose file as far as I know.

However the topic here is with mixed infrastructure configuration like server processes and container processes which is highly discouraged as Angelos and me already told.