[GeoNode-users] Script is registering users

Muhammad mnabiahmad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 06:16:58 PDT 2017

Hi Every one

I have noticed that a script is registering users in our geonode
instance. In our geonode settings, ACCOUNT_EMAIL_CONFIRMATION_EMAIL =
True and ACCOUNT_EMAIL_CONFIRMATION_REQUIRED = True, thus,  when the
script registers a user, information goes into people_profile table (and
some other tables) and I get notification of failed email delivery.
Since the emails are fictitious and "account_email_confirmation_email"
is true, the "is_active" field in people_profile remains false.

Is there a way to stop such a script.

thanks

--
best regards