[GeoNode-users] Help for migrate data from 2.4 to 2.6

Israel López asralf at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 18:17:59 PDT 2017

Hi everybody, talking about the keywords migration, it is only as simple as
copy the old table content
to the new one?

And I don't find the way of create new keywords in 2.6, the only way is
through the admin interface, I think
Before you can create it only typing a new one in the metadata form, now I
can't find another way than
the admin.

Need your help, thanks.