[GeoNode-users] Create issue with the shapefiel

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 04:17:56 PDT 2017

Dear Simone/Paolo,

This is issue is observed in demo geonode site also . Please login with
admin account and visit this link
http://demo.geonode.org/maps/new?layer=hr1:shape_first_1

Please let me know any other information required to give solution.

Kindly help me to fix, as it is very important functionality of GeoNode

Thanks&Regards,
Naresh